Full truck cover

JasonCzerak

So, I'm toying with the idea to keep the snow off the truck most of the winter. Can't get it in a garage. I have the TDI so unless there's a foot of snow and I need to get some place in a blizzard, I won't need it.

There are a handful of companies that make full truck covers ranging from $200-$700. Anyone have any experience with outdoor covers for our trucks? Should I just spend middle ground? or is cheap good enough?

I have a Wolf Automotive brand from Summit on my Duster. It has been out in the elements for five years and is still holding up. I think for that one it was around $130 so not a bad investment for how well it has held up. I can attest to its waterproof claim, before I put the hood back on water would puddle in the engine bay until I drained it.

I have a wolf cover for my Dodge and a California Car Cover for my Bronco,My truck does not sit out side so I can not comment on that but the Wolf cover fits very well has provisions for the big mirrors the only thing I take off is the antenna.

I have a cover from Empire Covers on mine. We don't get a lot of rain or snow here in central california so I got one built for mostly sun. It fits a little loose but works well. Not too expensive either. I used a couple tarp clips from Harbor Freight to keep it in place and take up the slack.

1011101232.jpg

jason i have a mopar one that i used to cover my truck for like 2 months if you want it pm me and we can figure out a price and shipping.. for a QCSB 3rd gen

Back