Full wrap, Quad Stacks, and a little underhood TLC

gecoveyc

Diesel Nut
Finally had some fun with the truck this past week and knocked out a couple big projects I've been wanting to do to the truck the past couple years. Truck has definitely came a long ways since day one:

Here's a couple what it looked like before we started working on it last week:

DSC01709.jpg

DSC01712.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

DSC01730.jpg

And here's what it looks like now. Designed the wrap from scratch and wrapped it with my brother. I also built the exhaust from scratch including the stacks. Still needs a little modifications but overall it turned out pretty good I think:

DSC01835.jpg

DSC01836.jpg

DSC01838.jpg

DSC01843.jpg

DSC01842.jpg

DSC01840.jpg

Here's some of under the hood before the major cleaning...pretty embarassing:

DSC01797.jpg

DSC01796.jpg

DSC01795.jpg

DSC01794.jpg

and after...pictures make everything look orange but believe me it's very much red in person:

DSC01809.jpg

DSC01804.jpg

DSC01805.jpg

DSC01807.jpg

DSC01808.jpg

How much did you spend on the wrap?

Posted via tapatalk if you know what i mean

Looks like you have the hood insulation sag modification as well.. Gonna rub that pretty red paint right off that valve cover cover.

Little wire loom and a few tie wraps would help out some of those wires.. I like the wrap though, it's different. Bumper looks fitting but what about the rear one?

I think if there is a good way to do quad stacks, you did it. It's something that grows on you.

How much did you spend on the wrap?

The wrap cost between 2,000 and 2500. Haven't seen the final bill yet. My brother owns a graphic design company so I'm hoping for a little brotherly discount haha

Looks like you have the hood insulation sag modification as well.. Gonna rub that pretty red paint right off that valve cover cover.

Little wire loom and a few tie wraps would help out some of those wires.. I like the wrap though, it's different. Bumper looks fitting but what about the rear one?

I actually ripped it out right after I took this pictures. The insulation isn't there anymore because of the reasons you listed. Yes it still needs a little TLC cleaning up some wires and little things. We ran out of time. Had to have it ready to display for the 4th. Finished it up at 6AM the morning of the 4th.

Rear bumper is coming eventually. Shelled out quite a bit to build the exhaust and do the wrap. Next will be some more go fast goodies for under the hood. No matter how "one of a kind" I tried to make the truck with it being all black, an all black truck is still a dime a dozen...this wrap is something no one will be copying anytime soon I don't think....or the stacks

I think if there is a good way to do quad stacks, you did it. It's something that grows on you.

Thank you. It's still growing on me too. I'm definitely glad I just built it with all 5" stacks instead of 6" like my original plan. This turned out very clean and doesn't look any more obnoxious than the dual 6" I had before I don't think. I'm very happy with how they turned out. Not something you see very often

I agree on the 5 inch stacks. Anything bigger would've been obnoxious.

Um, :homo:

Wave whatever color flag you want boss. I've got my woman and I don't need to flash her around in her underwear on the internet to make me feel more like man or whatever the hell the reasoning is bif

are you saying you dont like the ass smacking hot sloot?

Trucks looks good man, just not feelin the stacks. But i don't like any stacks on any trucks so its nothing personal

Agreed on the stacks part, I have come to dis like them on anything but a race truck/sled puller. As far as the lady in my sig... Who doesnt enjoy a little jiggle jiggle?

i cant stop staring at it. I can fly down a page but as son as i see that i waste 5 minutes of my life.

My favorite is smokengun's water ballon pop boobie jiggle, its incredible.

Ahh at least Im not the only one in this topic with a working wee-wee

Fully functioning

Looks good. I saw it in your shop the other day but I didn't realize it was the same truck. What kind of intake horn is that? My friend has a similar looking one on his 04 but it didn't come with a tab to bolt the dipstick tube to:doh:.

Back