Fummins wanted

rockytopcummins

I've come to the realization that I don't have the time or space to build one so I'm looking to buy. If anybody knows where there is a well built Fummins for sale please let me know. It has to be a manual transmission and a long bed. Also, I'm not interested in a VP truck. Hopefully somebody out there can put eyes on one for me. Thanks.

Got 1u except its an auto an short bed. Mine used to be a manual so pedal an hole are there.

Thanks but no thanks. Can't have a short bed and don't really want to buy one and have to swap the trans.

Good luck with search. Im shore if your wallet is big enough someone here would love to build you the truck you desire.

No worries. I got it to work at home. Guess it was just the work computer.

Not quite what I'm looking for but good luck with the sale.

I have a 99 f350 4x4 SCLB,
138,xxx miles
06 front end update,
rebuilt nv4500,
94 12v w/ 115,xxx miles,
rebuilt p-pump,
arp studs,
head planed,
valve springs,
4k gsk,
Needs a few things finished up including, a/c, downpipe to the 5" exhaust, also could use some minor body work. Only ran 100-150 miles since swap and rebuilt parts mentioned above. Not abused at all. Basically just got involved in the fummins build after the v10 blew and spent too far beyond my budget. Dm me for additional info or pics to ur email.

Buddy has a 2001, CC/LB 4x4 with a new 08 6.7 cummins and an Allison 5 speed with a 6 speed conversion. It ****s and gets, fully tricked, 05 ford front suspension, 5.5" lift, on 20's. Leather the full meal deal for $55K.

Buddy has a 2001, CC/LB 4x4 with a new 08 6.7 cummins and an Allison 5 speed with a 6 speed conversion. It ****s and gets, fully tricked, 05 ford front suspension, 5.5" lift, on 20's. Leather the full meal deal for $55K.

Thanks for the response but I'm looking for a manual transmission truck as stated before. On a separate note, if I had $55,000 to spend on a truck I'd buy a used Ford and drop it off at Bean's LOL.

I have a 02 f350 single wheel, zf6 speed, dual disc sb, motor had about 150000 on it when I installed, it is a 913 pump with full cuts and 5000 springs, runs decent, lots of extras like lockers front and rear, big axles, dynatrac free roll lock outs, 73,000 miles on truck, $24,000 Alot more extras if u r interested, Its the truck in my picture

I have a 02 f350 single wheel, zf6 speed, dual disc sb, motor had about 150000 on it when I installed, it is a 913 pump with full cuts and 5000 springs, runs decent, lots of extras like lockers front and rear, big axles, dynatrac free roll lock outs, 73,000 miles on truck, $24,000 Alot more extras if u r interested, Its the truck in my picture

Sick rig bro.

I'm building one right now that will be for sale.

06 CCLB king ranch with ZF6 and 06 cummins CR

8" pro comp brand new toyo mt's 37 on 20's

150,000 kms on truck. 56,000 kms on engine. Not miles

just painted 2012 super duty white pearl.

will be taking offers.

Back