Future emissions questions for 6.0

wwm

TO MANY TRUCKS
Does anyone think that in the future or even on any of the egr equiped vehicles do you think it will become a part of vehicle inspections to have them on the vehicle I have a few customers who may not want to get rid of there egrs if this happens to be the case ?

I do ! last year with the enforcement of dpf delete tuners I think we are only one politicians idea away from full enforcement. I can envision broke states realizing they have a cash cow of enforcing emission regulations on trucks. Say 500 or 1000 dollar fine for being deleted x number of trucks on road = tons of money for the states

Well I just finished up a 6.0 and welded caps inside the egr so it looks stock but you wouldn't know unless you tore the truck apart :)

Does anyone think that in the future or even on any of the egr equiped vehicles do you think it will become a part of vehicle inspections to have them on the vehicle I have a few customers who may not want to get rid of there egrs if this happens to be the case ?

If they do you can just get the beefed up ones from BulletProof. Not really a big deal imo. If I was in an area that was tough on that kind of stuff that's what I would've done.

Back