Gainesville Raceway, Gainesville Florida, August 29th

I ended up getting a room at extended stay america off of archer road for $55.
Any one else from northwest florida going????

i'll remember that..next time you call me to find out how to plug a programmer into a truck, im not telling you! :poke:

Dave, you do make me laugh. At least your good at something besides running that damn yap:shake:

Dave, you do make me laugh. At least your good at something besides running that damn yap:shake:

thats it huh? all i get credit for? what if i let you win next time we race..will you like me then? :hehe:

thats it huh? all i get credit for? what if i let you win next time we race..will you like me then? :hehe:

I do like you Dave....in a non faggot way. If you will please LET me win one I will be you NBF. Promise. And by the way, Bobby has someone else screening his call's now. He is just as good as you at NOT telling Bobby I called. PHTTTTTTTTTT

But when it does get done my little friend:nos: I'll have to charge you for cleaning the drool. At least I don't sell everything I get to drive
i couldnt help it, i didnt mean to sell it... oh well, too late now. how bout u throw some twins on my 06 and i'll try them out for ya, and if i like it i'll keep the truck, if not, i'll sell it too...

i couldnt help it, i didnt mean to sell it... oh well, too late now. how bout u throw some twins on my 06 and i'll try them out for ya, and if i like it i'll keep the truck, if not, i'll sell it too...

I built the truck you bought (again)...........I know it's badazz!!!!!!! Ya'll are drivin me crazy!!!!! Gary

I built the truck you bought (again)...........I know it's badazz!!!!!!! Ya'll are drivin me crazy!!!!! Gary
lol i know.... still aint quick enough though... i knew i shoulda stuck with a ford :D u should donate some twins, dual cp3's, bigger injectors, etc, and i'll just give you these 90 DDP's in return.... sound like a deal? i'll even put southern diesel on my back window :poke:

this one isn't as badazz as Brads old one

Who do you think put Brad's 94 together?? Just keep an eye on Brad to sell the Camaro with the Duramax in it as soon as he make's a couple of passes. LOL I have had nothing to do on the Dmax, so that one won't really bother me. I have something badazz in my shop now................if I could just find time to finish it:bang

Who do you think put Brad's 94 together?? Just keep an eye on Brad to sell the Camaro with the Duramax in it as soon as he make's a couple of passes. LOL I have had nothing to do on the Dmax, so that one won't really bother me. I have something badazz in my shop now................if I could just find time to finish it:bang

huh? when did i put my truck in your shop?

Hey. The man likes to change projects, like we change underwear. Its his money, he can do what he wants. I think what hes got dumped into the Camaro, hes got some serious money already in it. Gonna look like a real life 9 sec. Hot Wheels.

Hey. The man likes to change projects, like we change underwear. Its his money, he can do what he wants. I think what hes got dumped into the Camaro, hes got some serious money already in it. Gonna look like a real life 9 sec. Hot Wheels.

Yep. Ol Brad is a real good sport. I talked to him the other day and he's already mentioned the possibility the Camaro may have to go. The economy is in the dump, and him and his dad's business is just getting by. Let's all just take a minute or two and thank the big Man upstair's that we are all doing as good as we are. I appreciate all the friend's that have come my way due to the diesel sport. I don't think I have met a bad one yet......well cept for ol Dave:hehe: Dave's is a good guy..he just drink's or smokes WAY too much. Someday I'll be just like Dave..............NOT. Maybe I'll see everybody in Gainesville if my trip to Scheids does'nt pan out. Gary

What are you talking about Gary!!!! You might not be there??? WTF!!!!

Yep. Ol Brad is a real good sport. I talked to him the other day and he's already mentioned the possibility the Camaro may have to go. The economy is in the dump, and him and his dad's business is just getting by. Let's all just take a minute or two and thank the big Man upstair's that we are all doing as good as we are. I appreciate all the friend's that have come my way due to the diesel sport. I don't think I have met a bad one yet......well cept for ol Dave:hehe: Dave's is a good guy..he just drink's or smokes WAY too much. Someday I'll be just like Dave..............NOT. Maybe I'll see everybody in Gainesville if my trip to Scheids does'nt pan out. Gary

well...it would have to be drinking cause this guy doesnt smoke! I have to do something to make you intersting Gary. I tend to sleep with my eyes open when i talk to you! :hehe: I think im gonna offer $10k for Brads camaro. I think that will be plenty for him!

Kurt told me he was booked clean into next year the other day.......something about having to do a WHOLE set of injectors in a 12 valve:hehe: Love ya Kurt:hehe:
:stab:that was good gary:hehe:them damn injectors aren't self adjusting they been here for 3 months now an there still low.:bang WTF

Back