Gale Banks Inducted into 7 Second Club

This past week at the 2008 SEMA show, Gale Banks and Banks Engineering was inducted into the Dr. Performance Pro Stock Diesel Truck 7 Second Club. He is obviously the 1st to do this. Dr. Performance is the 1st Club Sponsor of this category. If you have ever seen or heard of the Holley Six Second Club for Pro Stock, very similar deal. He was presented a 7 Second Club Jacket and all bragging rights. Congratulations to him and everyone involved on that amazing Duramax powered Pro Stock Truck! All of the guys there are 1st Class. And the new dragster..... Beautiful! Way to go guys!
:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
DSCN0552.jpg

Last edited:
Lemme get this straight - you got Gale to put on a Jacket with Dr. Performance on it? Although you guys seem to target different market segments, I still see you as competitors. That's awesome! LOL

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I wish I could have seen it in person. From what I here it was a great presentation.

He already is :bang

Congrats to Gale Banks and his crew.

Lemme get this straight - you got Gale to put on a Jacket with Dr. Performance on it? Although you guys seem to target different market segments, I still see you as competitors. That's awesome! LOL

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Well, that's true however, we are all here for the same reason, to grow the world of diesel motorsports. Agree? The entire presentation went great and Gale was literally swept of his feet, he loved it.

does Bo and Dan get a 6 second jacket?

Shorten it up, widen it out, move the motor to the front and put a box on it and I think it may fit in the Pro Stock Truck class.

Thats a lot of work to get a jacket.

Maybe Banks will step up and sponsor the Dragster class.

Banks wearing Dr P's jacket, Dan and Bo wearing Banks jacket's ..........

Something tells me that Gale would not sport a Scheid Jacket.... :hehe:

Last edited:
Shouldn't that go to Wes Anderson instead?

Well it says Gale and the company were inducted into the "club." I suppose that means the crew and driver are part of this highly exclusive group. However, I doubt we will get jackets...it would take a lot of leather to cover my big ass torso. Plus, there's Matt, Mike, John, Jim, Rick (driver), Wes (faster driver), and a couple others that got it where it is. That's a lot of jackets. Stuckey is a small crew...I think...well...in numbers. (No harm intended, I love you guys.) And the Scheid crew isn't too big either. It would be easier to clad them in leather than the Banks crew. I think we might have as many people as an NHRA Funny Car crew would have...almost.

Hope there are some more people in the 7's soon, and 6's as well.

Congratulations Job well done , this gives us all somthing to aspire to.

Great concept Dr Performance , way to help grow the sport.

Well, that's true however, we are all here for the same reason, to grow the world of diesel motorsports. Agree? The entire presentation went great and Gale was literally swept of his feet, he loved it.

Double kudos to you - one for putting together the club to benefit the sport as a whole, and one for getting Gale to wear the jacket with your company name on it!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Back