Garage Clean out-2nd Gen Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer

Verbal Junk Author
1-Built P7100 913 Pump...
This is a pump that was built by the late Curtis Rice who worked for Antrim Diesel down in Greencastle,PA.It was built and ran on his stand which flowed 650cc's.It has his barrel/plungers,quick rate cam,governor springs and was one of the biggest 12mm pumps he would build.It was NEVER installed on my truck as the 500cc pump he built me did what I needed and without twins I felt I didn't need anymore fuel.I have way more in this than I am trying to sell it for as I know the market will not sustain what I paid to have it built.........$2800 OBO + Shipping

2-94-01 Dodge Ram 1500/2500 Xenon Fender Flares...New In Box and never installed..........$250+Shipping

3-Billet Airbrushed Flamed Grill Inserts...Used....$50+Shipping

4-1-Sony XPload CDX-CA700X Unit......No Remote..........$50+shipping

I take PayPal and will ship within the US.IF anyone outside the US wants the parts,then the buyer will cover the associated Broker/Custom fees also.drop me a PM here or email at the following address direct TDRHammer@gmail.com ........Andy

Also to add to the list....

5-A set of the rear seat fold out racks out of my 2005 Quad Cab.They are in like new condition and were removed for my sub box.....$100+Shipping

Depends on what you have to trade...

We are always looking for Performance 24v and CR Parts as we have one of each.I am also looking for a Smarty jr for a 03 truck which we have now.So if its cash and parts to move the items here I would entertain offers.Drop me a note.

Andy I am not interested, but are the rear fold flat for the 05 metal or plastic?

Travis....
They are metal fold out racks......Guess I should have stated that,but,I have been in and out of the shop cleaning and organizing as we are running out of room.

I think those fender flares would look awesome on my truck but cosmetic mods are on the back burner til I get a motor together. Good luck with the sale Andy.

I also have found in my shop a New Image White Face dash Overlay which was never installed on my old truck. ....New Image number...WG111D.......$25+ shipping

PM me bottom dollar on gauge overlay and cd player shipped to 24174 thaxton,va. Thanks

P-Pump has been sold today.....
So,ALL Parts have been sold,mods can move to the sold area...Thanks Comp-D......Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back