Garage Clean out

Smokinrebel

Ive got bunch parts from my manual swap for sale:

NV4500 Southbend factory replacement clutch (not sure on model it is...Con O maybe)....clutch isn't that great for anything but factory but the flywheel is in great shape. $100

Factory NV4500 Input shaft- $60

NV 4500 clutch fork and throw out bearing good shape - $50

98 2500 auto shifter with OD button and wiring-$50

98-02 plastic piece that goes on top of trans tunnel for interior under dash, has 4 holes drilled in it where there was flash light mounted - $15

98-02 auto plastic console that goes around 4x4 shifter in great shape $20

98-02 cup holder insert that goes where the 4x4 shifter would go in the manual shifter floor console $10

98 47RE auto trans w/ no TC. Trans was completely rebuilt 80k ago, had shift kit and other things done. Not much info on it, but shifted fine when it was in. Sold TC to guy that had it rebuilt for drag truck, it wasn't locking up. anyway...$500

Brand new SB starter spacer with extended bolts $50

98 2500 Auto trans cooler $70

Prices dont include shipping.

Im sure there is something else im forgetting. Ill post pics up if needed when i get off. Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks
Brian

Hey man, my cousin Kolby talked to you about the fork and bearing i think and told me you had it for sale. You mind getting a shipping quote for them to 69143. thanks.

would you happen to have the overhead console that displays outside temp and compass?

Back