Garage sale, BD Rad, Reman SOVP, Nitrous, etc.

01_Cummins

Swapping to a P-Pump, selling to recoup some of the cost.

USA Reman SOVP (IPVR 15 X on tag) unknown mileage, fed by aftermarket lift pump from before I bought the truck. Never gave me any trouble, If needed, i have videos of cold starts with these 7x13s in negative temperatures. Gear, nut and bracket included.. $550 plus shipping

BD Rad box - $70 shipped

20 lb Nitrous setup (will go in details if interested) - $275 plus shipping

E.D. T3-T4 Adapter - $80 shipped

Vulcan Performance Lower Intercooler boots (only lowers, no clamps) - $80 shipped

3 cylinder idle/high idle fooler - $100 shipped

Stock vp lines (#5 cracked...rest are good for spares or whatnot) - $40? Or best offer... plus shipping

Possibly** a set of .93 crossover tubes with filters removed** - $75 shipped

Thats about all I can think of right now, if I find anything else, ill update.

If interested, texts are preferred at 419-308-2530

Thanks,
Eric

Update:

188/220 Hamilton Cam w/ Gear, very low miles, no wear marks, purchased used from a vendor on here. Zinc additive was used and cam was broke in correctly.

Upon recent discovery of my head being shaved, this cam will not have the clearance I need. So im just going to stay with a stock cam.

Asking $500 plus shipping on that

Still available, what I have listed above is about all I know about it. What other information are you looking for?

It is a Cold Fusion brand. It includes a 20lb bottle, pressure gauge, bracket, both feed lines, solenoid, and an arming switch. I cant seem to find the nozzle that taps into the intake ($10) or the jets ($10). Depending on what you want to use it for, I would recommend a hobbs switch for the activation. or a momentary switch hooked to your tps.

Went to non-gated compounds so I have no need for it anymore and this swap is draining my account pretty good so im just trying to get things moving

Update:

Quadzilla Adrenaline w/ PV2 Monitor, EGT probe, Windshield mount and Steath Cover for the Vp. Fits 2001, will fit other years with a map sensor adapter, currently loaded with the "Torq" tune.

Asking $600 shipped

Quadzilla sold.

Leibertd, cam is available and yes I am located in bg if youre interested

Back