Garmon Takes The Redneck Nats!

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
THE Jeff Garmon took the win in Pro-Street over Darren Morrison in the finals today on a holeshot! Way to go Jeff! :woohoo: :ft:

"THE" Jeff Garmon won? naaa, you dont say...did he have an autograph tent set up after the race?:poke:

Tim:

Do you have their E.T.'s from the race??

Thanks.

-------
John_P

What happened to the blazing times rumored from one certain truck this winter????????

Congrats to Jeff for the win and congrats to Darren for runner up.....

Yeah- like JohnP asked: what were the numbers?:poke:

Pics later, booze now!!!:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :Cheer:

Jeff ran a 7.08 (not his fastest of the day) Darren ran a 7.02 (not his fastest either). Jeff won on a hole shot. Us and Stuckey were the semi's. Best times of the day from Jeff and Darren were in the 6.70's. Great race and lots of fun. Gotta go continue the party now.. Phil just showed up!! Partys on now!!!!!!!!

Amy

By the way.... The most amazing and exciting numbers put down today were by Matt Wells in his 94 Dodge 2500, #2 only, 250,000 miles,STOCK HX35, 160 pump and stock delivery valves. Matt pulled his 5th wheel camper to the track from Florida with his truck and ran 7.70's. That's awesome!!!!!:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Congrats Matt!!

Amy

Props to Jeff and Darren for making it to the final round, and props to you and Steve for making it to the semi's Amy :rockwoot:

GotBoost said:
By the way.... The most amazing and exciting numbers put down today were by Matt Wells in his 94 Dodge 2500, #2 only, 250,000 miles,STOCK HX35, 160 pump and stock delivery valves. Matt pulled his 5th wheel camper to the track from Florida with his truck and ran 7.70's. That's awesome!!!!!:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Congrats Matt!!

Amy

Matt also gets the best sportsman award as far as I am concerned. Jeff Garmon lost a tube in one of his slicks so he was basically done. Matt offered Jeff the slicks off his daily driver that was STILL in the race. Even though Matt now had to continue on his street tires, I believe he still went two more rounds.

Good job Matt!!! :rockwoot:

Guys I havent been to any races in awhile, I retired when i got into the 17's when yall say run 6 and 7's what distance are yall talking about? 1/8 mile?

They aint running 1/4 miles in 7 second are they? I been away too long

Great job guys!!!!:rockwoot: Can't wait to see everyone in NC on the 24th.!!

DIESEL POWER said:
6's and 7's----thats just fast, way fast. good job guys

Wade...........you do realise these are 1/8 mi. times right?:poke: Maybe one day you will get out of the mid 8's!!:kick: :hehe:

hate to burst you bubble here greg but we are in the sevens also. on fuel only. 7.851 to be exact.

what was it that your running on fuel only again?

Last edited:
Back