Garmon's Diesel Dyno Results

nummit said:
Good numbers from everyone but the 6.0 Ford :doh:

I'm almost positive that was the red one which had wheels and tires so big and wide they barely fit on the roller so he had some serious and legit loss through the wheels and tires.

i was jsut gonna ask the same thing. I've heard some rumors about Chip, well they are a little more founded than rumors but I won't spread them till I know for myself. Anyone who might be more in the know, please let me know......

Travis

Signal 73 said:
Hey Dave whats the event you have listed in New Hampshire in May? Is that Blue chips open house again?

Yes and No. :hehe:

I don't have the details, but yes same location, but it is now run by Ben and the name has changed to NE Diesel Performance.

Hopefully everyone shows the same support this year as last year. The place was packed last year. Ben said we needed to do it again... :rockwoot:

tmacie said:
Ahh so its true. I'll be there!!! You said Mike is gonna be running the dyno this year?

Travis

Mike will be at all the dyno events, and I will be at the ones I can make. At this point in time, I expect to make the trip to NH.

Sweet, I hope ya can. I had a lot of fun last year. As I mentioned, There should be twins for the rollers this year, I have most of the goodies needed.

Travis

tmacie said:
Sweet, I hope ya can. I had a lot of fun last year. As I mentioned, There should be twins for the rollers this year, I have most of the goodies needed.

Travis

Very nice. I am sure it will run great. We'll look forward to seeing you up there (ah visions of last years trip are coming back) :hehe:

DavidTD said:
Very nice. I am sure it will run great. We'll look forward to seeing you up there (ah visions of last years trip are coming back) :hehe:

That trips gotta be a long one for ya, I am NOT jealous!!

Travis

Back