Garrett BB Turbo, equal length stainless header and other parts

Boostediesel

Boost Addict
have a brand new in the box Garrett GT4094R ball bearing turbo, here are the specs 67.8mm compressor 77mm turbine wheel. the turbine housing is a custom GT3788R T3 .89 a/r housing, it has been machined to fit the 77mm turbine wheel, the wastegate flapper has been removed and welded up, also it has an HX-40 outlet flange welded to the exhaust hausing. the compressor housing has been polished and has the VBand flange welded to it so it can work with the Cummins 90 degree elbow. i am including the 2 -06an fitting for the water cooling ports as well as the Cummins compressor elbow with VBand . Tom at Turbo Re Source built this turbo for me. it has never been bolted on or ever had oil through it. i have $2373.75 in the turbo but i would like $2000.00 for it. i also have a BAE Polydyn Stainless Steel equal length 2nd Gen header that i was going to use. i would like $600.00 for it
also have a DiabloSport Predator 03-05 has stack options to run the Puck with it $150 comes with PC interface kit
Power Puck for 03-04 $75
06 valve cover with wiring harness $75
06 fuel rail with a few of the lines and rail pressure valve $75
06 crossover tubes $50
CR connecting rods $75
05 fuel rail needs 1 injector line and rail pressure sensor, has rail pressure valve $50
03 4 inch Down Pipe $40
05 4 inch exhaust elbow, has a threaded hole for a pyro $45
03-05 Black hood in great condition,no dings or chips $225

also have some grey interior items and other engine parts. i can email pics of other items i have. pm or call my cell 772-341-2948 Foz

Last edited:
Wont work flipped with twins Chris.

I have been seriously debating going with a single and more *nx* richard even though im nearly done with the dang twin setup im building. :doh:

Pretty sure the issue is with the oil filter housing when you flip it for twins.

Header is sold, along with the Predator, Puck still is pending, have a few interior items such as air bags, glove box, cup holder, ashtray, also have lots of engine stuff

i want to truley appologize for the mix up on the header, got one gentleman confused with another, so sorry for the confusion as i had multiple calls on it

Heat the header up and dimple is slightly and it will fit if it's the header I think it is....

Back