Garrett GTA3782D Specs

Woody35

Does any one have any general specs or map for this? Came off a 05 DT466 i think.

I saw that but the one im referring to has a turbine a/r of .89 with t4 foot and its wastegated. compressor side has an a/r of .58. Im looking for all the other specs of the compressor and turbine wheels. Thanks for the help

On the compressor side, such a slight A/R change will not amount to much by itself. However if the trim is different, that can change things significantly. Let me see if I can dig it up for you.

All the compressors I see are 52 trim. Since it's a 82mm wheel, the inducer would be ~59mm. There are two aero designs but the most common one would make 58 lb/min.

Is your turbine side divided volute, or open?

There are a few trims and aero designs exiting on the hot side of turbos in the GT37 category. You would need to take measurements on the turbine wheel to know for sure.

The Garrett webiste shows ~33 lb/min on the current UHP wheel with the 1.12 A/R housing.

With the older aero wheel and the 0.89 A/R, it's more like 31 lb/min.

Thanks! the tubine has 10 vanes if that helps any. i dont actually have the turbo im just looking to buy it.

Last edited:
Part numbers always help IDing turbos, more than model numbers.

Back