Gas to diesel ownerships (tittle) issue

DLV8

Seriously debating on building a fummins. Here Ontario, Canada powerstrokes hold to much of there value. So I've been looking at buying a gasser. I don't know how it work's down in the states but up here on are tittles it specifies if weather or not the truck is gas or diesel. Do your tittles specifie if your truck is gas or diesel if so, how did you guys manage to convert it over to diesel. Also how about emmision testing if there is any.

Any info is appreciated.
Thanks.

Over here no where near the centre of the universe you go to the registration office and change it, we also don't have smog,

Sent from my smartass phone

I am in alberta, and you just get it changed with your registration and insurance company. I dont think it would be a problem

Its title not tittle

close enough.

I am in alberta, and you just get it changed with your registration and insurance company. I dont think it would be a problem

Any emission testing in alberta?

My 4bt dakota is still registered as a gas engine. Im in alberta.

Ever been stoped by the cops? If so no problems?

So nobody has had any problems with gas ownerships and a diesel engine. If not, maybe I'm over reacting for nothing.

In NYS you just do a change of registration form, you check the fuel type as diesel and submit the form. Its easy.
Good luck,
Deo

Back