Gauges

megastang

I am trying to monitor pids with a flashscan V2 and the latest efi live software. What is the trick? I haven't found any good information on how to do this. I have done a flash on the ecm with no problem but can't for the life of me figure out how to monitor data.
help please!

there is a red button and a yellow button at the bottom of the screen. when i click either of them it says this option is not available yet. the software I installed was the latest from the website and I updated the flashscan firmware. I read last night that for BBX you have to program the flashscan with the controllers and pids you want to log. do you have to do anything similar to monitor data?

Last edited:
What vehicle? Black box logging is only available in certain controllers, so if your controller is not bbx supported you will need to pass thru log.

If you are trying to passthru log, make sure you are using V7.5 and have the correct controller selected before you try and pick pids

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

engine is a 2006 cummins. I'm just trying to monitor data while running. I did a fresh install and get an error when i try to open 7.5. If i need to use 7.5 for gauges i guess i'll have to get that figured out.

7.5 was looking for the file calc_pids.txt but the name of the file was calc_pid.txt. rename the file and the program opens fine now. haven't gotten a chance to hook up to the truck yet though

Back