Gave Joe the go-ahead...

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
He's gonna mill the intake off my 04.5 head, send it out to be ported/polished then cut a billet intake for it. It has F1 springs on it already.
Going in with a larger set of injectors...quite a bit larger.
Last...gotta decide on what route to take with the CP3. My Stage 3 from Floor It is supposed to be done by October....can't decide to use it or sell it as a new pump and go with a dual kit with twin stock pumps....I've got about a month to figure it out though.
So...by the end of October it should be even more fun to drive. :D

Sounds like you fixin to have some more fun! You gonna give some of daytons finest something to think about!!!! :pop:

Dayton's finest don't mess with me...so I don't mess with them. LOL

Joe makes REALLY nice products... Be sure to post some pics when its done

I've got some ideas...there will be lots of pics. LOL
I'm going out of town for a month here soon....hope to have everything sitting when I get back. I'll only be home for a few days though before I go out of the country for a few weeks for a project....so it may not get touched before mid-November.
Unless I can talk Joe into getting back under the hood again...which I highly doubt. LOL

It will be top notch & im sure Joe wont charge enough.....He never does, the man wont charge what his talents are worth compared to the others.....Good guy!!

I couldn't be happier to have Joe as a friend and fabrication guru.
My truck would not be what it is without that guy's talent....now we're just gonna step up the game a little bit.

I've got some ideas...there will be lots of pics. LOL
I'm going out of town for a month here soon....hope to have everything sitting when I get back. I'll only be home for a few days though before I go out of the country for a few weeks for a project....so it may not get touched before mid-November.
Unless I can talk Joe into getting back under the hood again...which I highly doubt. LOL

in that case send the parts to my house for a trial run lol

Back