Gear Vendors

SHughes

Too much is never enough!
I have a Gear Vendors I won't be using due to several direction changes. I is basically new as it was rebuilt by GV when I bought it. It comes with the computer, main switch and coupler for a TH-400.

It does NOT come with an adapter or a dedicated on/off switch.

I bought it without an adapter since I was going to use it on a different transmission, and the switch was involved in a gravitational meeting with a tool box.

Asking $1500 plus shipping...no less!

I wouldn't put this in Misc. Nobody comes in here really.

I wonder if it could be converted to the short version for use with a shorty power glide?

The guy i got it from ran it on a shorty glide. And I'm sure you could make your own a adapter...

Someone must need this...once someone buys it I can pay Nick the money I owe him!

Low ball offers??

You know you want it ron.

I put out a couple feelers for you this morning.

I'm thinking about anything I might be able to use it in.
Chris

While I think it would be good for me to ditch my 4L80E and switch to a shorty PG w/GV, I haven't been able to find out about modifying a standard gv to a short version.

A shorty PG & GV is too long for your application? I can see that. Hell, the 4l80 must be pushing the limits.

This short version combined with the shorty PG will fit. But converting to the short version would probably cost as much as buying a new one($3100).
RonA

I haven't had a chance to get to the box. It was on a shelf behind an engine I just got rid of. I'll return your PM after work.

But I do believe it's a P...

The guy I forwarded your info to is interested, but just can't seem to find time to call GV and ask what it would take to make it work for him

I'll see if I can rattle his cage again for you.
Chris

An adapter!?!?!

Whays specw about his application?

Back