genuine cummins gasket set?

jaybuller

USCG MK
i ordered a lower gasket set for my 97 12v off of ebay and i got the box today and was looking through the gaskets and im not sure if its cummins or not. everything says genuine cummins on it but also has a lot of chinese writing on it also. and there are no cummins part numbers on any of the gasket or seal packages at all. just seein if yall think i got ripped off or if these are realy cummins. the paper gaskets look realy cheap to me. and the chinese writing on everything scares me.

I got a cummins head gasket upper end set a week ago from freightliner.looks just like others I have got and the head gasket that came in the kit said made in china on it . Every one I bought up till now has said made in Germany

if there are no part #'s on the gaskets, or the boxes i am going to say that the gaskets you have are not genuine cummins gaskets, every genuine gasket that i have seen at the shop always has a part # stamped or writen on it unless it is physically to small/hard to get on that per say gasket/seal. alot of stuff i am seeing day to day is starting to come from China, quality is going down, stuff that used to be made in England, is now being made in China...kinda sucks alot.

Wes

Last edited:
Back