Georgia Diesels!

DieselMissy04

Learning!
So basically I felt the need to represent the Georgia girls who drive diesels.. so here i am :) I have a 03 dodge laramie 2500, 3" skyjacker [suspension] leveling kit with add-a-leafs in the back on 35"s, 120 bullydawg. And soon she'll have a new sport grille if rob can ever get around to telling me the difficulty level on the billet inserts.. :doh: I just sold my 98 dodge 3500 [24 valve, problem #1) dually to upgrade a little bit in the truck world and i love the SWB oh so much.

I went from 18-22 mpg to 14-16 when i put the 35's on, but i think its worth it, and not fitting in the parking decks at school has its disadvantages :rolleyes:

I've decided that eventually I'm gonna buy a black sport cummins and turn it into a power wagon so i can be one of a kind.. besides the one i read about in diesel power..

but all in all thats about it! im lookin forward to readin how to improve my truck even more so [but how can you improve perfection?!] and of course chattin with my whitni!

:nopics:

Welcome and I'd be glad to volunteer to take pics of the truck

QUOTE=BUCKSHOT]Welcome !! WHERE ABOUT IN GA?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm sreamin'!

:welcome: To CompDiesel! :Cheer:

Edit: Oh and guys she is FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
onebadsixoh said:
MISSY, What the hell you doin on here??

Tryin to be cool like u chris!! Thanks for the welcome to everyone else..

I'm in tifton GA right now @ ABAC, Im moving to athens in december for school.

DieselMissy04 said:
Tryin to be cool like u chris!! Thanks for the welcome to everyone else..

I'm in tifton GA right now @ ABAC, Im moving to athens in december for school.

Get out of town! We will deffinitly have to hang out since I'm already in Athens. I'll be glad to show you around. :woohoo:

haha yeah ive been goin to athens a lot lately, but mainly hang around the AGR house. i gotta go up there this weekend to sign a lease on my duplex. im sure ill be hittin up JR's as well..

Back