Get together before pulls in Sturgis

Butzdiesel

Bustn nutz loose since 05
Wanting to see who would be interested in having a meet/ get-to-gether before the pulls in Sturgis in March. FOOD WILL BE PROVIDED.:rockwoot: Give everyone a chance to hang out before the pulls and get things ready if needed. Let me know if you can attend.

I'll be there just hope the puller is back togather machine shop is being slow. To top things off still waiting on trans to get here.

Oh yea me and Kroner will be in the same convoy im sure. The rest of our group will probably come as well.

I'll be there just hope the cummins is on trailer behind me. If not looks like the dmax may get hooked just so i can have some fun.

Like Jordan said we're having the meet at Dustin's shop in Morganfield. Everyone is welcome to attend, even if you are bringing a trailer. We have plenty of parking space. How does pork burgers sound for food? Figured we cook them and have chips, baked beans etc. If anyone has a question feel free to give me a call. (270) 952-3492

Adress to shop: 73 Wj Rhea Road
Morganfield, Ky 42437

when and where are the pulls at? the fair grounds? may be able to make it since i'm in owensboro and know someone to stay with.

Should, unless somthin else goes wrong.:bang Wont be playin for a while since the wife has gone back to college full time now. Unless I win the lottery of find that money tree I keep hearin about.

Jordan, I just want you to be prepared, if you decide to hook your Duramax theirs a really good chance you may fall in love.

Back