Getting a new truck!!

05Supersmoker

West Texas Diesel Perf.
Looks like I will doing some trading and getting a 94 single cab long bed, 4k springs, 370 injectors, k31 charger with .86 ar, built auto, dana 80 rear, non intercooled. Truck was sled pulling so I will start stripping the weight off as soon as we pick it up. Looking for high 11's in it. What timing are you guys running? I will send the pump off and will be getting jl machine to build some injectors (i dont know what size yet). Truck comes with hamilton cam, springs, retainers and locks that will be going in. How much cc's of fuel will be needed, should I run a intercooler in it now? Any input will help out. Thanks

If it's going to be a drag truck I wouldn't worry about a intercooler and spray it. *nx*

I am going to try to stay fuel only for a while. Like to get 650 to 700 on fuel and run it then spray it.

I am going to try to stay fuel only for a while. Like to get 650 to 700 on fuel and run it then spray it.

You'll want to change the turbo before you add nitrous. A K31 probably wouldn't last one pass on the drugs.

Back