Glenn County Fair, Orland Ca. pulls May 20

95 SmokinGreen

Friday May 20 is the Glenn County fair pulls in Orland Ca. One hour south of Redding on I.5 First in over 10 years. The track is normally hard MLM motor sports is putting it on. So far looks like Smokin Max Johnny Esteves, Albert Mendes, maybe Joel JH Perfrmance and the Dow Bros. and as many others as possible. We will also give it a try with the new race set up.

Joel will be there, I plan on attending as well.

Gotta go get me a new air compressor this week :) thanks for letting me borrow yours yesterday.

See you guy's there,

BBD

could have been a lot better but the track finally started to come around when super street was up

Ill be there shooting pictures, heading there will Michael and the Dow brothers again...anyone know if there is someone i need to get in contact with to stand trackside to take pictures?

dont think i can come out and play for this event... (sad face). the field sounds to be impressive... figures i would miss this one.

jason

Brian Massetti is putin it on so it wont be a problem

Ill be there shooting pictures, heading there will Michael and the Dow brothers again...anyone know if there is someone i need to get in contact with to stand trackside to take pictures?

Wow Scott. That really hurts. And I was just getting ready to say something really nice about BBD. From now on I will keep my compliments to myself. Hell, I may not even go now.

There were four trucks in the super street class, John Esteves got 1st 253 ft,
Cole got second a couple feet behind John and Joel was 2 inches behind Cole and I could'nt keep my large turbo lit without nitrous, did'nt know about the no nitrous rule haven't pulled in a long time. In the street class John Jr. Esteves won then followed by a gray Dodge, I forgot her name it was very close. In the stock class Elisa Esteves won that one.My wife also pulled in the 6500 gas class with the daily driver GMC 8.1 and I was suprised how well it did. Big Bad Dodge also had a nice run, they had the sled tight all night. It was very hard track suprisingly no one broke.

Last edited:
hopefully they didn't let her cheat two weeks in a row to get another second. that was bs!!!

You know what's BS Adam is your mouth!! I tech in just like everyone else and pay $$ to compete and support the sport!!! What are you doing?? Oh that's right nothing, remember that! In your free time look up "Slander" my professional sponsors are also tired of your mouth and we will take action!

lol, you have been cheating for years and instead of following the rules like everyone else did in redding you chose to kiss aZz to use all the parts you stole from the truck that was never yours in all the magazines articles you got got from your ex bf that you lied in also about you doing all the work to and buying all the parts for.. you didn't even have a job so how.. you are a cheater and a thief.. you know it and i know it.. for some reason they let you get away with it in redding.. it wont happen if i can help it..

and in redding what were the rules for rear susspension travel.. that means how far away were your bumpstops?
i know and other people know what yours were. mike overlooked it and so did all the officials because there werent enough trucks to worry about it. you cheated... you should have been made to take them out.. you prolly didnt know how.. but at least you still didnt win.

Back