GoGo Race Truck Intercooler.

PSDPlayer

Captain Negativity!
Got a sweet deal on a big procharger air to water intercooler. Its retired from a 208mph 10.5 car. 1,000 dollars is hard to beat.

picture.php

2400 dollars. Air temps from this are in the 75 degree range on the outlet. And it only gets cooler the longer it runs. It was retired for weight savings as it weighs 50lbs dry.

That's impressive! I'd recommend reinforcing each of the welded joints if it hasn't been done already.

How do we start a poll.....I want to start a poll on this truck

Will it handle the boost typical to a hot rodded diesel? Gasoline engine turbos operate at much lower pressures.

doug, i said it once and i'll say it again, you could have saved thousands if you'd just call eric for a tune.LOL. just giving you a hard time, looks great, looks like 3inch hose inlet. with the heater box and a/c out of the way there be lots of room. keep us updated.

Just don't fill it with ice. Those cubes are hard on the turbo. Plumb cooled water or coolant through it. LMFAO

The ice goes in the tank. Those are 4" inlet and outlets. And it will be mounted in the passenger floor or seat area. And it has regularly seen 52psi from a Procharger F3R-139. It will hold more.

Looks like the 13 x 25 x 13 intercooler, Recommended Maximum HP is 2200. :eek:

Back