going twins what brand manifold to buy?

tirefrier

Coal Train conductor
I know I need to get a second gen manifold, which brand hold up and performs the best. thanks for the opinions in advance. Dave:charger:

Thinking about it they pretty much all look to be casted the same or very similar. I havent heard bad things from anyone about any of them except having to spend the $$ for one.

I've run HTT, ATS, and I currently have a T4 ATS and a T4 PDI at the house.

I like the HTT because it's smaller and easier to fit the top turbo in twins. But if I had to pick between ATS and PDI, after comparing their T4 manifolds, I would pick PDI

Don't forget about the Jefferson State Diesel equal length header! It can be used in the flipped position

I have 2 ats manifolds and havent had any probs. Never used any others though.

T4 has a larger exhaust outlet but then you would have to get a turbo with a T4 exhaust housing inlet.

T4 has a larger exhaust outlet but then you would have to get a turbo with a T4 exhaust housing inlet.

Maybe it's just me but I like the idea of a nice contoured adapter to go from the t4 manifold to the t3 turbo. I plan to be running something like this in the near future with my ED gate. Kind of like a one sided venturi into the turbo to spool quick!

Back