Good new's for the 06-07 LLY/LBZ

no need to have animosity towards us chevy guys. It sounds like your a lil Insecure bout your Ford.

NCT said:
no need to have animosity towards us chevy guys. It sounds like your a lil Insecure bout your Ford.

Who wouldn't be? LOL The Dmax is kicking some serious ass right now.

Now ready for shippment. 480+ RWHP, 5 tunes, tire and gear change, speed limiter selection up to 200MPH, trans relearn, Dtc's and scan data. ENJOY!!!!

The speed limiter is selectable from 40MPH-200MPH in 1 MPH increments. This is very usefull when you are letting somebody else drive you can limit their speed to what ever you want!!!

Dan@PPE said:
Now ready for shippment. 480+ RWHP, 5 tunes, tire and gear change, speed limiter selection up to 200MPH, trans relearn, Dtc's and scan data. ENJOY!!!!

:woohoo: Nice number with a nice flat curve

Wendy Dyno

480 with a tuner. . .wow!!

Being the bearer of bad news, two of my Ford buddies just traded their 7.3's in on brand new crew cab LBZ's.

A very sad ford day!

I don't blame them!!!!

Wow, that flat torque curve, or rather torque shelf is awsome. I don't think I've ever seen such a flat curve for a V-8 diesel.

Mighty impressive indeed.

EDIT: I didn't notice it's only about a 700rpm section of the dyno graph.:confused: It's still an impressive number though.

Last edited:
how does the trannies hold under this amount of power?

BFD99 said:

I'm running a SC 1057 conv and Transgo Jr. done by MikeL. So far so good. A stock conv. won't last as my sonny Ralph found out :doh:

BFD99 said:

Edit- Transgo Jr will not hold 530 rwhp :doh:

just wondering, I've heard of a few getting 515-530 with a hot+2 and a boost controller. I'm already running good boost @ high rpm so I would hope for 500

Back