Good prices/stuff for cummins 4bt

p7100

Swedish
Gonna rebuild a Cummins 4bt so looking for all kind of stuff so please pm me for prices on:
complete engine gasket kit, piston rings, main bearing and con. rod bearing, also looking for harder valve springs.

Your a swede too huh- Olson here. Hey I noticed you posted a thread in the Mumau Diesel area- HE IS THE GUY to talk to on ALL your Cummins parts needs. I realize a phone call being an issue given your location- send Snedge a private message here and he will get you straightened out with what you are looking for.......

Last edited:
Your a swede too huh- Olson here. Hey I noticed you posted a thread in the Mumau Diesel area- HE IS THE GUY to talk to on ALL your Cummins parts needs. I realize a phone call being an issue given your location- send Snedge a private message here and he will get you straightened out with what you are looking for.......

Really!
I'm also a Olsson too. :rockwoot: Are you a "swede"?
Yes Snedge did contact me by PM and it seems we can make some business. :).

Really!
I'm also a Olsson too. :rockwoot: Are you a "swede"?
Yes Snedge did contact me by PM and it seems we can make some business. :).
I'm part swede on my dads side of the family. His mom and dad emigrated here when they were kids. Snedge is good people too. He will get you the right parts the first time as long as you give him the correct info on exactly what you are needing. :Cheer:

I'm a German Pollock LOL. I have no choice but to be good to people.

Back