Good running 6.4 short block or long block

matt05

I have the original motor coming out of my truck if I can sell it. It has roughly 36k on it. The dpf/egr was deleted when it had 7k on it. It is in good working condition and I will sell it as a long block or short block. It has never been sprayed or had more than an intake and 345 tune.

Long-$4750 Short-$3250

The motor is located in Maryland. I am wanting to build my bottom end while the truck is apart. I'd rather not tear apart a perfectly good motor though. I would trade the short block for a set of carillos.

4250 for long block complete including turbos minus hpfp and injectors.

possibly might need the long block here in a couple days, find out tomorrow if mine is toast

truck gets a compression test monday/tuesday, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do, but I'd hate to throw 4k down on a motor if it's something simple, truck doesn't have a miss. It did fail a relative compression test with Fords IDS software, #8 was 5% off, but every Ford guy has told me to do a real test, I'll keep in touch and let ya know. What year is the motor out of? I don't want anything that was built in 2007-2008

Job 3 2008. The truck was built May 12th of 2008 so it is a 2008 motor. Right before they went to the 09 model year.

yeah, as soon as I figure out what's wrong I'll let ya know, will know more tomorrow, it's unfortunate the engines are so finnicky cause man these trucks are nice

Back