Good sellers

Another one for Mark Nixon, I have dealt with him a couple times over the years always a pleasure.

We almost need to do a list, or someway to find them easier. I guess as long as they're typed in on here, we can search for their name.

I've bought from so many people on here, it's crazy. I've forgotten most of their user names. I haven't had many bad deals thru CompD.

Recent guys I've had good deals with:
mufflerBearing
Smokem
ComnRailPwr
NYCETRK
JIT
ihtrucktech
TMONEY
ndaniels
firedup24v

Huntduck is a good guy to deal with, I bought a truck from him and it was what he said it was plus some!

VMAX

Great guy to deal with. It showed up on time in good condition and he helped me with install.

He been selling parts forever. Never heard a bad thing, mark Nixon, of course smoked, best honest injector builder. Maybe I'm biased but how I not be by running every brand almost. His worst the best.

I've sold to a few guys no issues, some I wouldn't order again but I also stole a p911 or913 180hp for under 2bills shipped on cf.

Most stuff on my sig will go up for sale soon at right price. I'll prob use the htt 62/71/13ss as paperweight before I sell since I paid so much for it. When metal was high as high. DamnI'm rambling. If I don't make sense iPhone spellcheck sucks compare Google and android. Even though I hate Google cause their too effin nosey. Rant over:)

Nicest guy I've met in a while even though it's been a while since i seen max. I envy him, I mean his trucks:)

Dealt with this guy ^^, skilletky, on numerous occasions.
Always fair on pricing, bullet proof shipping :bow: and honest in his descriptions.

Mark.

odieub. very fair on his price, the part was exceptionally clean and very well packed, and exactly as he said it would be. I'd buy from him in a heart beat again.

Nor'Easter, The Silver Bullet, rjustman, Dieselife

Last edited:
Back