good source for pulling injectors?

VTECSTI

THE THREAD KILLER
need to track down some 7x.018 or 6x.020 injectors for my puller. 24v valve. 12mm with full cuts. open holders. 5kgsk. custom plate. ~550cc's. let me know yalls preferences! thanks

scheids site doesnt have any big ones listed. guess ill call them. any other suggestions? jl machine? cds?

I wouldn't try contacting JL Machine as of right now, the man himself Jon Link, recently passed away R.I.P. Jon Link - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Scheid should have the 6x.020s you're looking for. They don't list the big ones on their internet...
Lightning 5s would be the 6x.020s
Lightning 4s are 6x.018
Lightning 3s are 6x.015~6...depends who you ask

If that doesn't work, another one you could contact is Haisley Machine...
they deal Scheid injectors as well

i would go with 6x18's 6x20's mite be to much fuel

i ran 6x.018 with my twins and loved em but i doubt with a 74mm single it will be too much fuel. i have talked to numerous pump shops and they all reccomend the two types i listed.

sorry to hear about jl machines owner. :( if anyone knows the family i pass on my condolences. is it public knowledge of what took him away?

Yeah he was hunting coyotes here in Indiana, when his hunting partner accidentally struck him with the truck Michigan man fatally hit during NW Indiana hunting trip | lansingstatejournal.com | Lansing State Journal It's a true loss to the diesel community.

But yeah, just get ahold of Scheid tomorrow. They should be able to get you set up

so sorry to hear that. ill call scheid tomorrow. it makes me so sad when i hear about accidents like this taking away great folks.

Back