Got 2 kills today

blwnsmke

Well I got 2 different kills today.. I guess its nothing serious compeitition but figured Id tell anyways.. First one was a 05-06 F250 w/intake and exhaust and Bullydog with crazy larry.. Went from a dead stop. I had it locked in 4hi and did a 20psi launch. It was quick to say I put about 5-6 trucks on him by about 75mph!! I shut it down at 80 because it gets to hot on the stock turbo.. Ha all he could say is "wtf you got done to that truck"!! Haha I just said exhaust and a superchip!! :eek:wned:

Next victim of the day was a 2nd gen ext cab 4x4. I been seeing him around town blowing smoke at me everytime we pass opposite ways.. He is from out of state, guess he just moved here.. well today we got to line it up side by side :woohoo: I got to b/s'n with him. I asked what he had done and all he said was it has some goodies.. I just laughed and said is it quick? He said ya it runs pretty good.. Well of course I said wanna give it a go? He kinda gave me this grin and said ya we can see what ya got! OHHHH DANG! He thought he had me whipped right there! I locked it in 4hi and 20psi launch on him too.. Well I really couldn't tell you how many trucks I put on him! I think I pulled him so hard and so quick he just gave up! He didn't have nothing to say afterwards. All he did was shrug his shoulders..LOL

Both runs where on sw8 and tst on 3-0! I can't wait for my charger so I can run it a little longer!! I know my truck isn't that fast so I hope no one bashs on me!! Just figured I rant a little..BY THE WAY THIS WAS ON A CLOSED COURSE!:lolly:

Dude, thats awesome!! A kill is a kill!!!

We are all "Works in progress", so it'll only get better with your new charger!!

Great Job!!! Fun ain't It???

Dude, thats awesome!! A kill is a kill!!!

We are all "Works in progress", so it'll only get better with your new charger!!

Great Job!!! Fun ain't It???

Haha fun isn't the word!! I love it! I use to have a 01 7.3 I thought was quick!! Til I got my dodge about a year ago did all this stuff to it! Im in LOVE!! I got a htt 64/65/13ss coming and some sticks after that and then Ill be fabbing a set of twins up!!:woohoo:

God this is so addicting!

Haha fun isn't the word!! I love it! I use to have a 01 7.3 I thought was quick!! Til I got my dodge about a year ago did all this stuff to it! Im in LOVE!! I got a htt 64/65/13ss coming and some sticks after that and then Ill be fabbing a set of twins up!!:woohoo:

God this is so addicting!

I totally feel ya on that! Hell, I didn't even know about this diesel tech. stuff until about a year and a half ago......Now, $16,000 later :doh: I'm in the mid 12's......Worse than drugs!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm trying to pay off my new purchase of a VW TDI Golf for my daily....When I get that paid for then i'm gonna build a small set of twins with my 62/12......Shooting for 700 with this setup but who knows....I'm sure I'll want more after that too!!!:evil

You aren't even lying! I need to buy me a beater daily driver and park my truck to

nice kills! its always fun to whoop up on some fellow diesel lovers they usually handel it better than the gassers lol.

Back