Got a few things powder coated

ArmySoldier

The bumpers, steps and the wheels. Also put some new tires on while I was at it, now I just need to find a place around here to get a trans kit installed.

IMAG0153.jpg

IMAG0154.jpg

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

Looks good man. Don't know about that superchips tho...

Yeah, it came with the truck lol. A guy I work with has efilive and said he would tune my truck, i just need to get off my butt and buy a liscense and find some LLY tunes.

Out of curiosity, what's something like that run?

Yeah, it came with the truck lol. A guy I work with has efilive and said he would tune my truck, i just need to get off my butt and buy a liscense and find some LLY tunes.

where you stationed/unit young Sapper...??? I use to be one back in the day..

where you stationed/unit young Sapper...??? I use to be one back in the day..
I'm out now but I was stationed at Ft. Benning Ga. Spent 4 years in and 1 tour to Iraq for OIF 1. What's even cooler is that your screen name is the same as my actual name - Laremy.... Just spelled different lol

I'm out now but I was stationed at Ft. Benning Ga. Spent 4 years in and 1 tour to Iraq for OIF 1. What's even cooler is that your screen name is the same as my actual name - Laremy.... Just spelled different lol

Was there myself at that time.. did sapper school in 02.. I was in mosul and tikrit during 03-04

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Was there myself at that time.. did sapper school in 02.. I was in mosul and tikrit during 03-04
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sorry to butt in........ I too was in Mosul 03-04. I was at the airport, 801st MSB. I was the wrecker operator and drove all around that city picking up trucks. I went again in 06 (contractor), and again in 07 with the army.

The wheels look good powder coated!

Back