Got a garmon VB

DIESEL_POWER

NGM Diesel
Well it's a towing vb and it's in. No issue's, it does what it is supposed to do.

Jeff wrapped this vb up like no other vendor i have ever dealt with, to insure that the vb would not get damaged, that was a big plus, because i have had several get broke in transit over the years.

Gettin ahold of jeff is like it should be....easy! Much better than the service and products i got from, "the other guys".

Thanks jeff for a vb that was well shipped and well built.

I guess i've been garmonized now....:lolly:

This vb went in my personal dually that will be towing my race car trailer. :rockwoot:

Try a race VB. They are the poo-poo. Glad you like it Wade.

im not sure if my dually with 25k behind it would like a race vb...:lolly:

However i do have a customer who got a garmon race set up recently and dropped over a half second over HTS stuff!!:rockwoot:

Jeff i have been very busy with my new race truck, so just to let you know im sending out the core vb this week. thanks

So far everything is working fine!:rockwoot:

Glad you like Wade!

I told ya so!! LOL

Only thing i gota keep an eye on is when towing the TQ convertor locks up hard, so i keep it in tow/haul and let off the pedle before it locks up, other than that it's a great addition to my tow hauler!!:rockwoot:

I have the latest race V/B and it towes just fine. The firm shifts aren't as noticable with the added weight and the shift points are spot on.
Billy

Back