Got on the dyno agian (thanks John at Floor It Diesel)

dwitt0187

cummins parts guy
Single Charger fuel only.

821hp.jpg

thanks I was happy considering I went in hoping for 700. The first 3 runs I did 740ish and then got off and made some changes to the smarty and tst and got back up hoping for 20 more and got 80 more.

Danny

thanks I was happy considering I went in hoping for 700. The first 3 runs I did 740ish and then got off and made some changes to the smarty and tst and got back up hoping for 20 more and got 80 more.

Danny

That Awesome to get that much more..
What were you final settings? If you don't want to post, you can PM me....I'm just curious..

That's how it starts! Next thing ya know you'll be excepting bribes, frisking men for no reason............and so on and so forth. :hehe:

Great Numbers!!!!!! What charger you running? Dual CP3's?

That's how it starts! Next thing ya know you'll be excepting bribes, frisking men for no reason............and so on and so forth. :hehe:

Great Numbers!!!!!! What charger you running? Dual CP3's?

LOL

You So Crazy!!!! (in my best Sha Nae Nae voice)

custom schied 74mm s400 with a t-3 exhaust housing single stage3 pump from floor it.

settings where
smarty sw-8 tq-3 timing-1 rp-2
tst 6deg advance timing early twins program 2-0
power puck on low

Congrats on the huge #'s Danny!!

Also BIG thanks again for taking the time to help us with Lynn's 2wd!

Congrats that's awsome how big an injector are you running?

Jared
I'm running Flux4s which I believe I could get away with a bigger injector but first I'm going to try johns stage 4 pump and see if we can get a some more out of it on a single pump and single turbo

Nice work Danny/ dude that is a heck of a jump from what you did at TS.

thanks I just couldnt believe it when the number came up on the screen we will have to see what it will do in the spring on dunbars dyno now.

Danny

And your reaction was priceless! And Jay saying " It should be 750 for sure this time! haha turned into 814!

nice numbers thats awesome, I had talked to john before about the stage 4 and tried to get back with him and had zero response

you know im getting excited if you squezzed out 821 right?

I can't wait to see your motor we are going to start tearing the bottom end apart this weekend and send everything to the machine shop next week.

its gonna be a monster.:rockwoot:

Danny

Could you not get it lit earlier then 2500rpm? or where you worried bout the trans? tho you would of been in direct on john's dyno.

Back