got the injectors in

cm cows

Here by the owl
and the fuel line! the DDIII's pull really good and the relocation kit really helped out my fp. this morning the fp droped down to 3 at wot. but now it idles at 15 and cruises at 13-14 and i cant drop it below 10. the injectors idle real smooth and pull hard but i thought that there might be more smoke but there aint that much more than usuall. but it does run better, so tranny is next on the list for this summer.

so should there be a big increase in the amout of smoke?? or is it not that much

The vulcan kit is great isn't it?!? :clap:

I'd expect to see some smoke.

Should be a nice little cloud from a dead stop if you mat it, other than that the stock turbo will do a fairly good job of cleaning them up.

i really like them and would suggest them to anyone. so it shouldnt take that big of a turbo to keep them cool should it or am i wrong?

hontestly i thought that they would be pretty bad but they are 8-900 cruisin and at wot they can get to 1500, i should be pullin the trailer back monday so i will see how it is loaded

no i used to have a turn-buckle on it but took it off will that help? i dont want to have to drive by the boost gauge to much and dont want to put the motor under to much pressure, or would it help?
ive got the boost up to 25 and it was climbing but it got to 1450 and i let off, i have the Hy

cm cows said:
no i used to have a turn-buckle on it but took it off will that help? i dont want to have to drive by the boost gauge to much and dont want to put the motor under to much pressure, or would it help?
ive got the boost up to 25 and it was climbing but it got to 1450 and i let off, i have the Hy

Wire that sucker closed and keep the boost under 20PSI until the thermostat has cycled at least once and you'll be fine. DON'T get a bit toasty and take friends for "Hold onto your beer and watch this!" rides either, headgaskets don't like it much :bang

With my older injectors and the comp on 2x3 I see 1300* about midway up a 4 mile 5% grade pulling 16k of fiver at 75+. This is with the engine turning 2K and boost pegging the 32PSI gauge. The DDP's seem to run cooler than other injectors so I would expect to see lower temps from your setup.

ok i will work on the wastegate when i get back to school! the headgaskte is what worries me is there any sign of if it goion to go besides...WOW this thing is runnin real good, POP!!:bang or is ther a tell tell sign

Back