GOT-torque makes some BA stuff!

CSnyder

Snyder-Motorsports
Very impressive front cover and billet frost plugs came in yesterday. Fast shipping!!! My wife will really enjoy these on her rig. Thanks a bunch Jesse! Im going to pimp them in my shop display until they get installed in a few monthes!

does he make the cover or is it someone else? it looks like a great piece, at a very resonalble price. Can you take the gear right out of the whole on the cover?

I only as because it almost looks like you can with some other covers i have looked at. it says its set up for a waterman, any clue what kind of pressure they make at the RPM's that they drive off the Vac pump gear?

Very impressive front cover and billet frost plugs came in yesterday. Fast shipping!!! My wife will really enjoy these on her rig. Thanks a bunch Jesse! Im going to pimp them in my shop display until they get installed in a few monthes!

Thank you!

does he make the cover or is it someone else? it looks like a great piece, at a very resonalble price. Can you take the gear right out of the whole on the cover?

I only as because it almost looks like you can with some other covers i have looked at. it says its set up for a waterman, any clue what kind of pressure they make at the RPM's that they drive off the Vac pump gear?

I make them. The gear can't fit out the front hole, not sure if other covers allow it or not.

A waterman pump will make more pressure than you will ever need.

Last edited:
are their pumps pricey? im looking to do my fuel system over, and looking for a gear driven pump that can provide max 500psi, maybe even a 2 part pump

Me thinks I will be ordering a cover from you sooner than later

are their pumps pricey? im looking to do my fuel system over, and looking for a gear driven pump that can provide max 500psi, maybe even a 2 part pump

500psi?
On the Waterman pump, make sure you have clearance between the fan and the front cover. I bought cover and pump only to find I can't use it on my first gen without moving the radiator and intercooler forward several inches(big job).(not a dig against cover manufacturers, just an FYI).

100psi isn't an issue with one, never tried to hit 500 before? I don't think your injection pump will like it though. speedwaymotors seemed to have the best prices on them last time I bought one.

Another vote for Jesse. I like my aluminum covers and plugs. Top notch at a good price.

Need some for my CR's Hint hint

Chris

may I ask what you need 500 psi for?

Check the site. eatsoot.com

I was gonna post a pic of mine I received today, but this ph won't let me.

aefc6a03-fd91-0b8b.jpg

Had to do some modifications to make it work for my setup but came out looking really good

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Another bump for him, he picked up a turbo for me up in NE. and took it to a friend of mine so I could pick it up and visit with them. So far I've yet to deal with anyone on here the hasn't been great to deal with except CSnyder, he didn't send any beer with the cooler cups LOL. Hope that keeps going. Thanks, Gary

Last edited:
Back