Great Lakes Dragway, Union Grove, Wisconsin, June 27th

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce the MBRP diesel drag race series will be at Great Lakes Dragway in Union Grove Wisconsin on June 27th. And would like to invite you to come out and enjoy a day diesel drag racing with your friends and family.

0627a-XL.gif

hmm if i dont have a pull that day might have to go down there and watch maybe make a pass

Ok ya'll, who's makin' this race? Would love to meet some new faces, and can't wait to catch up with old friends :)

Ok ya'll, who's makin' this race? Would love to meet some new faces, and can't wait to catch up with old friends :)

I'll be there. So it looks like a person could get there at 11 or 12 and still have plenty of time to get organized.:rockwoot:

Hotel is booked and ready to go .... Who's ready to go racing .... looks like the corvette just might make it ......

It is on a trailer waiting. We only have minor things to do to it. The only major thing we have to do is do some bearings on an enclosed trailer we want to use. We are looking forward to this. I really hope the crappy weather stays in Iowa this weekend. LOL

I'll be there. So it looks like a person could get there at 11 or 12 and still have plenty of time to get organized.:rockwoot:

She called yesterday and wants to try to move up a little closer to a noon start time.

I told her that she gave us those times 5 months ago and we posted them as such. I will make sure everyone that is at the track for the 1:00pm drivers meeting gets two hits at the track regardless.

Anyone going to be at the test n tune Friday night?

I just talked to Jim Layden and he confirmed that he will have his kick a$$ little 3rd gen screaming down the track.

what time does test n tune go til Friday night?

not 100% sure if we can make it...have to work Saturday...really want to be there though!

what time does test n tune go til Friday night?

not 100% sure if we can make it...have to work Saturday...really want to be there though!

I am not sure how late it runs, probably 10 or 11 I would guess ......

I am on my way out the door for the 10 hour drive to the great state of Wisconsin .... See everyone this weekend.

Man I was really hoping my truck would have been done for this!! Maybe next time..

Well we made it in one piece..... the construction around Chicago was NUTS....... Gabbing a bite to eat and then off to the track....

I would like to thank everyone that came out. I think we all had a great time!!!!

Jim, When are we gonna start selling those new spring clamps?

It was a good time, long drive but worth it. We had teething issues all day and we will be changing turbos and maybe convertor before the next race.

It was a good time, long drive but worth it. We had teething issues all day and we will be changing turbos and maybe convertor before the next race.

That thing got a TON of attention, I can't tell you how many times somebody said to me as I walked back to the booth ..... "they get that thing figured out ... its gonna be a wicked ride"

Back