Greencastle IN June 13th

fordcummins01

soot burner
Anyone have any info on this. When it starts? Are they going to have a class for 3.0 open drive line trucks?

He didnt pull in the ITPA class. He pulled in the open class before ITPA classes started

He didnt pull in the ITPA class. He pulled in the open class before ITPA classes started
I like how after his class, a couple of 2.6 trucks, with no changes to the sled, were within 5-10 feet of him:doh:... Nice pull however. Could've started a few hours earlier though.

I like how after his class, a couple of 2.6 trucks, with no changes to the sled, were within 5-10 feet of him:doh:... Nice pull however. Could've started a few hours earlier though.

Yes it could have and the rain delay didnt help either i dont understand why they always start pulls so late i got home at 2am and didnt even stay for the whole thing. left before the 2.8 class finished and that was the class i wanted to watch I was just to tired luckily i didnt have to drive home.

it started at 6pm, what been done by 10:30 if rain didnt hit.

it started at 6pm, what been done by 10:30 if rain didnt hit.
I left after the 2.8 class around 1:30am with at least two other classes left to run. I don't recall the rain delay being 3 hours long$.02. Not knocking Greencastle or ITPA, heck they sure run a pull and prepare a track 1000x better than BS or the last ORP event. Just can we start a hair earlier?:bow:

Who was close? I didn't think 30+feet was close?

Once again...looks like the 2.8 class is STOUT!!!!!! And also a good turn out in 2.6! i know that class is just gonna grow and grow. Hopefully I can get the truck done soo (Im Jonesing BAD) and mix it up with the 2.6 guys!

Back