Grill + bumper + HID upgrades

Diesel Inside

Here is my 02 after I painted the grille and back bumper with a r-r-rattle can. It matches decent and I am pretty much happy with the over all 'sport' look. The last pic is of my HID upgrade through the smoked heads and fogs.

....AND yes they are still bright through the tint

96d61bac.jpg

c2b545cf.jpg

*not washed
2cfa52dd.jpg

6aa84acf.jpg

cb3d7a3c.jpg

30b78f8d.jpg

25ad4295.jpg

48cd1608.jpg

9f8b34c5.jpg

bc333070.jpg

c16a24fd.jpg

Haha its all good pre 99 the sports were color matched stockers after that they changed the style. But his truck is an 02

Yeah it is just a cover that goes over the stock bumper... Yeah I thought about the sport route but ended up going this way.

NAWSUH. I thought about it but like the look of painted bumpers better. Plus I didnt want to modify my hitch.

I like it on some trucks, but just kinda got burnt out on the roll pan look from all the rangers and s10s around here lol

Powdercoat the wheels black! I did it to mine and I love it! Getting center caps painted black to match!
6f4f20cf.jpg

8d2e875d.jpg

7a220edd.jpg

That does match up pretty well. Where'd you find spray paint that matched that close?

Dex, have you seen how they'd look with stock center caps on the powdered wheels? Mine are black with the stock chrome center caps, I love it.

That does match up pretty well. Where'd you find spray paint that matched that close?

Dex, have you seen how they'd look with stock center caps on the powdered wheels? Mine are black with the stock chrome center caps, I love it.
Didn't like it Mike.
30f9e3e4.jpg

Hmmmm.. Yeah I don't really like it on your truck either. I actually kinda like it with the nuts showing no homo

Did you guys just have a machine shop hook you up with short u bolts for the rear or can you order them vehicle specific. Sorry for the derail, my buddy wants me to drop his 2nd gen, its a twin of the OP but patriot blue.

i've got two inch drop shackles from airbagit.com and i removed the overload in my rear axle. As it sits, i have 1 inch of travel to the bump stop.

Back