gsk washer mod

lco

just wanted to post this, i'm sure its been posted before(just to help the search results :)

so today i shimmed my govenor springs, best 79cents or whatever it cost i've ever spent. i'll leave it at that unless questions need answering.

-search "free gsk mod" "gsk washer mod" > things like that :clap:

haters gonna hate, just tryin to spread some positivity sheesh

try this with your pump
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8j-Hjb-WrY"]Redneck Engine Removal/Engine pull - YouTube[/ame]

please tell me whats wrong with spending less than a dollar to dramatically change the powerband/throttle response.......... get a life trolls!!!

reminds me of your dad tieing a sting to ur tooth thats tied to the door and slamming it shut lol.

and just so this thread isn't completly worthless, i used 3/8" grade 8 washers drilled to 1/2"(1" diameter).

please tell me whats wrong with spending less than a dollar to dramatically change the powerband/throttle response.......... get a life trolls!!!

We're the trolls? You made a farkin thread in shimming a set of stock gov springs, you go get a life troll.
Go back and play with your hot wheels.

Might have started a little better if you would have explained what you did, how you did it and what parts you used. And at least some da@n pictures. Everyone likes pictures!!! Just saying.....

I was doomed from the start apparently, didn't realize people despised this "mod" so much. Just trying to stir up conversation and help someone that may be interested.

we've got guys making triple turbo setups in their garage and doing a pretty damn good job at it, people dipping into the 9's with street driven trucks, people making 1000whp with less smoke than ever, and there are more reg cab short bed trucks being created that you can shake a stick at.....

so no, this thread doesnt even stir so much as a light throb down in my denims.

we've got guys making triple turbo setups in their garage and doing a pretty damn good job at it, people dipping into the 9's with street driven trucks, people making 1000whp with less smoke than ever, and there are more reg cab short bed trucks being created that you can shake a stick at.....

so no, this thread doesnt even stir so much as a light throb down in my denims.

sig worthy...

Back