gta 4088

tornado112

I want to upgrade my stock wh1c, not doing much with the truck besides a 7k trailer and plowing in the winter. Do you guys have any more info on this 4088. The comp and trim I think would be fine, this should be comparable to a s363,but the exhaust housing maybe an issue. I dont want to have something that I can never get ontop of From the photos he sent me and from what I have seen on the net this looks pretty darn small. Anyone have any hard numbers on this? The most I could get from the garrett site was the application. This is for a 50series flatfloor bus.

turbo1.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbo3.jpg

turbo4.jpg

Should be 64/88 comp 77 84trim turbine.

Gta Garrett are typically same as gt, the difference being the A signifies a boreless compressor wheel, & they are usually oem applications, a lot of Detroit's and typically are wastegated.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Yes this should be the boreless model from what I read. The consensus seems to be that this turbo has the ability to have the wheel replaced.

What about this as compared to BWS363 or 366? Is this 4088 going to be streetable or is it going to be a pig. I would like to run this 4088 as a single.

Back