Guitar and amp combo

ride42

980MW
I am selling my Schecter C1 Hellraiser electric guitar.

"The Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Electric Guitar delivers tones that are sure to please any metal player. The mahogany body has an ultra-access cutaway that really lets you get all the way up the 3-piece mahogany neck. The rosewood fretboard has 24 extra-jumbo frets and abalone gothic cross inlays for a dark, sinister look. Active EMG 81 and 89 pickups deliver crushing electric guitar tone that's easily fine-tuned by the 3-way pickup switch and volume/volume/tone control set. TonePros tune-o-matic bridge with string-thru-body design makes for stable tuning no matter how hard you play. Binding specifically chosen to complement the finish, Grover tuners, and black chrome hardware round out the Schecter C-1 Hellraiser's killer look. Black Cherry finish has a quilted maple top."

It is in mint condition. No hardcase but I do have a fender gig bag that is has always been placed in when not in use.

I am also selling my combo amp. It is a Behringer model with 2 10" speakers.

The V-TONE GMX210 is the middle-sized offering among the new V-TONE analog modeling stereo amps, featuring 2 x 30 Watts and two 10" JENSEN / BUGERA speakers with two channels, internal effects and tuner. This powerful guitar workstation boasts authentic V-TONE analog modeling for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 speaker simulation models plus 3 gain modes-all individually selectable per channel. There are two independent, full-featured modeling channels offering everything you need from clean to crunch to super-fat distortion sounds. The ultra-flexible FXT function allows independent effects settings on each channel. Our patented DYNAMIZER circuitry captures every nuance of your playing and lends tube-like compression to your tone. The integrated tuner is controllable via footswitch.
Powerful 2 x 30-Watt Guitar Workstation with authentic V-TONE Analog Modeling
Two original heavy-duty 10" JENSEN® / BUGERA guitar speakers for classic sound
FXT—ultra-flexible FX Tracking allows independent effects settings on each channel
Integrated auto-chromatic tuner controllable via footswitch
Additional headphone output with integrated speaker simulation
Adjustable aux in and dedicated tape input for playback or other line-level signals
Stereo tape and line outputs with speaker simulation for direct recording and live applications
Insert facility for external effects devices (rack effects, stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
Dual footswitch FS112 for channel selection, effect bypass and tuner activation included
Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany

I am letting them go together for the very low price of $550 plus shipping. I can get a guitar box for shipping so no problems there as it is how I recieved it.

I will have pictures up tomorrow.

Back