H&S Lightning: Spring Time Tease

JD Dearden

It is alive.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G9d20ARuuI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G9d20ARuuI[/ame]

Last edited:
Damn! That thing is bad a$$

Sorry for the noob question but what truck is that? Looks like a ranger or something.

Any power numbers y'all are willing to share?! Were y'all spraying on the dyno? Didn't look like it but hard to tell.

If I'm not mistaken it has the new pump design from AirDog. With just some tweaking with existing items it maintains fuel pressure the way it's supposed to. I'll have to email them and get before and after details. That truck is nasty!

If I'm not mistaken it has the new pump design from AirDog. With just some tweaking with existing items it maintains fuel pressure the way it's supposed to. I'll have to email them and get before and after details. That truck is nasty!

Yes sir, we're running one of the new 4G pumps! I believe Jeremy even sent us a new pump motor to try this season, but we haven't swapped it yet. Thanks for the support Anthony!

Any power numbers y'all are willing to share?! Were y'all spraying on the dyno? Didn't look like it but hard to tell.

The purpose of the truck being on the dyno was for testing of some new components, so power numbers aren't really something to brag about.

That being said, power output for the runs in the video were as follows:
Run 1: 1070 WHP, 1550 WTQ (baby tune, fuel only)
Run 2: 1090 WHP, 1600 WTQ (baby tune, fuel only)
Run 3: 1170 WHP, 1770 WTQ (baby tune, single .052 nitrous jet)

All numbers are uncorrected, and the slicks were showing signs of slippage/wear after all runs.

The purpose of the truck being on the dyno was for testing of some new components, so power numbers aren't really something to brag about.

All numbers are uncorrected, and the slicks were showing signs of slippage/wear after all runs.

Hey, we're not that jaded! anything north of 1000/1500 is super-awesome in my book!

I'm surprised you put any spray to it. I love surprises.

Back