H1C twin setup's

Ramrod90

I have seen people use their stock H1C as a secondary to a HT3B and was wondering if a H1C with a 14mm w/g housing and the 60m comp. upgrade could be used on a setup with a s480? I posted on DTR and was directed here. Any help appreciated.:bang

I would direct this question to the Dodge Competition and Performance section. That's where you'll get the most views and comments.

AAAAHHHH. I failed again! Thanks. The entire setup is going to be at a later time so I'm in no rush.

Hey, Welcome to CompD! Lots "O" good info and good people on this site

hey bgilbert is your S400 just the S400 or is it like a S471 or something? I keep getting told that even if I got a 62/65/14 as a secondary, I would not be able to spool a S480 so I figure maybe a S471 or S475 would work better. Thoughts?

hey bgilbert is your S400 just the S400 or is it like a S471 or something? I keep getting told that even if I got a 62/65/14 as a secondary, I would not be able to spool a S480 so I figure maybe a S471 or S475 would work better. Thoughts?
I'm using 171702, most likely what everyone is referring to as the s475.

It'll work as long as you're not creating enough drive pressure to overcome the wastegate on the stock turbo. I'd try it, sounds like good cheap power to me.

Bigger isn't always better. Figure out how much fuel you have and back track from there. If you are running a ve pump you might be better off with a smaller primary to cut down on turbo lag. An S480 is not really beneficial till around 700hp. Below that it is just not needed.

Back