Had my new toy out Sunday

Feel free to ask. Pretty much everyone in prostreet will be willing to give a few tips

I'm new at playing with Diesel at this level, May need some help from you guys

Jeff Garmon had a good bit to do with helping Brian get faster over the years and may be able to offer just about anything 12v related...

Had a great time at TS. Sat in the rain all day Friday, Saturday dawned cloudy and misty but cleared into a great day for racing. I was a little disappointed with the truck as it does not perform as well as I expected, However since we broke it we'll dig into it and pick the brains of some of the very nice and helpful people we met who so kindly offered their assistance and be back at the track soon.

Bolt holding KDP tab came out, KDP came out, camshaft and front housing broke.
Time for a new aftermarket cam, reassemble and back to racing.
Suggestions welcome

It was nice to meet y'all too! Truck has alot of potential once y'all get some expeerience with it

I finally got the engine out and apart. It has one bent pushrod and one slightly bent valve.
Pistons have marks on the top but no structural damage, rods are good and bearings look fine. the pistons are not cut but will need to be as I want to use a more radical aftermarket cam. Open to suggestions as to cam and getting pistons cut.

Darren Morrison (Pro Street Diesel) Has some great cams. Its what we run in all of our Pro Street trucks. Short of a roller cam its about as close as you can get

Back