Had to Sell

kasey200

:bang:bang:badidea::badidea:

Well I had to sell my truck, I can not afford to pay $4.80/gal anymore. I'm still in school so it's not justifiable anymore. I promise i will be back after i graduate though. I sold my truck and had to remove the lift and wheels and tires so if anybody wants them let me know.

Here's the ford now that's it's been lowered back down and it's replacement.

Attachments

• 283085852_959458323_0.jpg
    283085852_959458323_0.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 283087472_959464039_0.jpg
    283087472_959464039_0.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 107
I know how you feel. I consider myself lucky because I have a company truck for 1 week every month, which saves me a good bit over the course of a year, but I am also lookng to unload my truck.

:bang:bang:badidea::badidea:

Well I had to sell my truck, I can not afford to pay $4.80/gal anymore.

Did you take a hit on the value of the truck? Heard reports of dealer offering 10K less for a diesel cause nobody want to pay for the fuel.....:bang

I have thought about it, but I don't use enough fuel to justify a $300 to $400 a month car payment. I am luck that I have my truck paid off already. That suck man, but you have got to do whats good for you.

I'm sure you're not alone in making a decision like that.

Did you take a hit on the value of the truck? Heard reports of dealer offering 10K less for a diesel cause nobody want to pay for the fuel.....:bang

i tried to trade it in and they offered me $9000 for it. I was able to sell it on my own for 18,500 to a local contractor if i took off the lift and tires.

Sorry guys, i already sold the HD lights. the Tacoma gets about 18mpg. Not too much beter but it doesn't cost $5/gal to fill

Yeah... its called a scam lol...

I've had this debate/argument many times with people on youtube... it's a loosing battle because their mother's brother's uncle's girlfriends hairdressers niece heard about it on tv someplace, so damn the facts, it must be true...

You can burn the disassociated hydrogen and oxygen without any bad effects, the trick is getting enough of it to do something useful. Grab a mason jar pour in some water and stuff some wires in it and hook it to your battery and you'll get H2 and 02 no problems... just not much.

Not going after you Viv, just these scam artists with their info books.

Back