Hamilton 188-220

Status
Not open for further replies.

CumminNotRunnin

Internet Mechanic
Brand new Hamilton 188-220 108 LSA with retainer and hardware.

Bought it brand new 1 month ago. Got two shipped so I bought the other to have on the shelf. I need this gone.

$600 shipped lower 48.

973 668 9242

Ok I was thinking it might not. I knew the 188/210 did but wasn't sure on the 220 as their site doesn't say either way.

Product Description

This cam has outperformed any cam we have tested it against to date, from idle to 4,200 rpm. It is also the largest drop-in cam that we sell.

Use with 62mm or larger single turbos or larger twins. Install intake on a 99 centerline, performance springs and pushrods are recommended. If you have had your head or block surfaced, you need to verify piston to valve clearance.

For it to be "drop in" on a 12v you will need no more than .018" piston protrusion and at least .055" valve face depth with a standard head gasket and a 99 intake centerline. On a 24v you will need no more than .018" piston protrusion and at least .038" valve face depth with a standard gasket. If you do not meet the minimum requirements for piston to valve clearance, don't worry, you can still run an oversize headgasket or cut valve reliefs

599. shipped from Zach all day.
So a little bit lower would move it!
Do I hear 580.!

599. shipped from Zach all day.
So a little bit lower would move it!
Do I hear 580.!

I'll start with my post directly before yours states "$575 shipped".

Second I know what they are new. This is a NEW cam as well. Making them equal in value.

Lastly $599.00 shipped is just for the cam. The retainer and bolt sell separately for an additional $49.00. Making the total value $648.00.

I also am in for a good deal whenever I can get one too but I am already selling this for a loss. I don't need to completely cut myself for $200 on a brand new part when it can sit on the self as a good spare.

So being that I am 5$ cheaper than your proposition will you send PayPal today for 575$?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back