hard fuel lines

duallyspeed

New Speedway Boogie
Hey are any of you running hard fuel lines? I need to replace my -8 braided stainless fuel hose (salt killed it). At 160.00 for 25 ft. I was thinking Just running aluminium hard line then a foot of the braided to finish it off. Am i missing something ?

If you live in an area with salt, why not go with a good rubber hose? Aluminum is not going to be as corrosion resistant as stainless and might not last as long. I don't live in where we have road salt issues, so this is just a guess. Some of the newer fuel hoses are some pretty good stuff.

My a&n fittings rotted away. My sump fittings vanished, all i have is a hose. Funny thing it isnt leaking......yet

factory lines are hard lines, Im guessing most people dont want to deal with the bending part on bigger lines.

What size? I have a 25' roll of 3/8" and remember seeing larger at my local parts store.

So what i need is -8 stainless 60* fitting, and a 1/2 in. male ntp to female a&n.

so i end up with -10 front to back. 1/2 id. lines, braided stainless hose.. I would of rather went with -10 ends and a hard line in the center. I was in a pinch and needed to make it happen now......so thanks i guess. http://www.classictube.com/ i guess these guys also make kool stuff. I didnt have the time to find out.

Back