HArd STarting-trouble codes

chrisc

I recently installed an edge drag comp on my 01 6-speed truck. the truck was alrady equiped with a superchips downloader and a raptor fuel pump. now im having a hard time getting it started sometimes. It sounds like an injector pump but its not loosing power going down the road. its throwing the pcu codes 1694 which is ( no ccb message from ECM) and 1693 which is ( DTC detected in ECM or PCM) it is throwing the ecu code 0602 (control module program error/not programed) i wasnt having this problem until i installed the drag comp. Anybody got any suggestions?

disconnect the Drag Comp and see if the problem goes away... If the problem is still there, its a bad pump.

Also how hard is it to start? Make sure you don't have a leaking oring on your injector feed tube leaking off your prime.

Code 1693

i have a 01 dodge i have a tst and a fast fuel on it and it died on me and i cant get it to start it is throwing up 1693 code what does it mean i dont knw what the DCT detected in ECM or PCM. IF U KNW WHAT I NEED TO FIX IT IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED PLEASE HELP

Back