Hart's Billet 5x25 injectors

moparcars1

For sale are a set of Hart's Billet bodied 12v dual feed injectors that have been sent to Scheid reworked and Scheid 5x25 nozzles installed. 8 runs since back from Scheid. Will also come with the original Hart's 5x25 nozzles so you can play with both nozzles and see what you prefer. Scheid nozzles alone were $1200. These flow a lot of fuel. $1800 obo for injectors and extra nozzles.

The nozzles are 7mm. All that will be included are the harts billet bodied injectors with 5x25 scheid nozzles on them, the original harts 5x25 nozzles and also have 2 brand new 5x25 scheid nozzles for spares.

Pm me your contact info. I have a customer interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I reading this correct?

3 sets of Scheid 5x25 nozzles. 2 are brand new the other has 8 passes. Price on them from Scheid is normally $1200 each

Then a set of billet bodied Harts injectors with a set of 5x25 harts nozzles? Assuming these would run around $3000-$4000...

$8000+ of stuff for $1300? Not saying anyones lying here fyi. Just trying to put together what all is included and ensure I'm correct with what I'm reading.

No sorry for the confusion. It's a set of harts billet bodies with scheid 5x25 nozzles on them now (8 passes since refresh at scheid). Have 2 extra scheid 5x25 nozzles as spares (new). Then also have the harts 5x25 nozzles (6 of them) that originally came on the injectors when they were new. Still not cheap though.

Back