Have e-mail notifications been turned off?

Kat

Married to Mr Big Mouth
I am not receiving them anymore :(

Kat we switched over to a new server a few days ago, so a lot of stuff is a little screwey. Bare with us, we will get it all back to normal. ASAP

Dalpilot said:
Kat we switched over to a new server a few days ago, so a lot of stuff is a little screwey. Bare with us, we will get it all back to normal. ASAP

OK :thankyou2:

Kathy,

Where are you not recieving notifications from? Subscribed threads? Let me know so I can get it fixed.

wideopen said:
Kathy,

Where are you not recieving notifications from? Subscribed threads? Let me know so I can get it fixed.

Phil,

I am still not getting e-mails for subscribed thread or PM's :( Checked and I still have the instant e-mail notifications marked.

partsguy662 said:
Bare with us???

Now there's a mental image...:hehe:

No big deal. Just so many boards and so little time :hehe:

Don't want to miss any of the
poop.gif

partsguy662 said:
I'll send you a few emails, just to make you happy Kat....:D

:snoop: Wait which ones are you going to sent me ? :hehe:

Kat I'll take another look at it, You may have to re-subscride to the threads? I'll check it again for you.

Phil

I don't know if this helps at all but when I'm already subscribed thread. It still gives me this option to subscribe again. Before it said unsubscribe when I was all ready subscribed to a thread.

I'm not complaining just making you guys aware of a problem.

Edited added bigger screenshot.

Attachments

• sc (Medium).JPG
    sc (Medium).JPG
    61 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
wideopen said:
Kat I'll take another look at it, You may have to re-subscride to the threads? I'll check it again for you.

Phil

Phil, just an FYI I tried that already.

Kat said:
I don't know if this helps at all but when I'm already subscribed thread. It still gives me this option to subscribe again. Before it said unsubscribe when I was all ready subscribed to a thread.

I'm not complaining just making you guys aware of a problem.

Edited added bigger screenshot.

Riiiiiight....
wife.gif

:hehe:

Man thats a new one on me. Have you checked to make sure it's not getting locked up in your Spam filter?

I've subscribed to this thread ..I'll see if it sends me anything?

wideopen said:
Man thats a new one on me. Have you checked to make sure it's not getting locked up in your Spam filter?

I've subscribed to this thread ..I'll see if it sends me anything?

Yes, checked that also. Let's see if you get an e-mail or if it is just me.

I got the E-mail notification? I'm at a loss? I'll check a few other things..Do me a favor start a thread somewhere , even the testing area , then subscribe to it, then let me know. This will possible determine if the system is messing up or what?

Back